TSR or Thiensurat Public Company Limited
TSR or Thiensurat Public Company Limited was initiated its business in 1976, over 45 years by now, manufacturing and distributing water purifiers mainly through direct sales channel. The company was registered with an initial capital of 1,000,000 million baht under the name “Thiensurat Company Limited” and transformed into “Thiensurat Public Company Limited” in 2013, starting to trade in the Stock Exchange of Thailand first day on June 19th, 2014 (FIRST DAY TRADE) under the ticker name “TSR”.
The company has a majority of its customers in the Bangkok Metropolitan area including the main cities in other provinces by expanding the service business in sub-branches to cover and reach customer groups in all areas across the country and also increase sales channels through online and telemarketing. In addition, there are also affiliated companies such as Safe Trade International Co., Ltd. which operates as a distributor of water purifiers to Giffarine Skyline Unity Co., Ltd. (One of large direct sales company) and Thiensurat Leasing Co., Ltd. which mainly operates as a distributor of consumer appliances with hire purchases, provider of personal loans, car loans etc. And has a group of joint venture companies such as TSR Lao Co., Ltd. to distribute water purifiers and related products including electrical appliances In the Lao People’s Democratic Republic and also a partner in the production of water purifier products for SUCCESSMORE or SuccessMore Being Limited, a company registered in Thailand, selling consumer products and nutritional supplements in both domestic and international market. The new business line was recently expanded by a joint venture with Alpine Water Co., Ltd. to distribute ice machines.
The great year to change with revision of brand strategies for both corporate and product levels to create an explicit company image and brand identity to be modern, outstanding and different from the competitors. This reflects the new vision, not only be the leader in water purifier business, but “Be the best solution provider to empower life’s quality for everyone”. Using English alphabet “TSR”, a new logo with curved line represents the concept of water rippling (Ripple Effect), keeping on spreading widely, as similar as the meaning that our business will continue growing and moving forward. Meanwhile, the actions we have done thus far will improve every household, business and everyone’s quality of life from now and ever.
- Launched the project name" Pun Namsai jakjai Safe transform to, Pun Namsai Jakjai TSR" in line with the company's rebranding. And affiliated business groups.
- Revision logo of sub-brands in the group such as Alpine, Safe, Drink and Ponsabuy
- The Company has developed the RO2 SAFE Water Purifier (Reverse Osmosis Membrane system product) to meet consumer needs in solving brackish water problems. Due to the COVID-19 which has affected the economy and the buying power of consumers, the Company has designed and developed Bright Sure Water Purifier at an affordable price. This gives consumers with limited purchasing power access to clean and quality drinking water.
- On 30 March 2020 approved the Share Repurchase Program (Treasury Stock) for financial management purpose to be repurchased not exceeding 10 million shares or equal to the amount of not exceeding 1.82% of the total paid-up capital of the Company and the maximum amount not exceeding Baht 10 million, through the Stock Exchange of Thailand during on 14 April 2020 to 14 October 2020
- On May 26 2020 registered joint venture company is Alpine Water Co., Ltd. the company that has business about trading, rental, and service the set of ice maker machine composed of ice maker machine and water purifier. It has a registered capital of Baht 10 million, with the Company holding 54% of the shares in the amount of Baht 5.4 million. Alpine Water Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Company.
- The Company develops water filtration systems focusing on creating products that can filter water at higher capacity for the restaurant business and chain stores to meet the increasing market demand such as water purifiers for UV Alpine water ice machines models RO150GPD, RO300GPD, RO600GPD etc.
- On 14 October 2020 in which the Company has repurchased a total number of 2,697,900 share, equivalent to 0.49% of the total paid-up capital of the Company, and the total payment made was 5,611,816 Baht.
- The company had expanded its business model in distributing products through online and TV shopping channels in order to be in line with the current consumer behavior. By launching the D-Lite model for a modern family target that is a smaller size with limited living space residence. This product can also be easily self-installed (DIY).
- The company launched a new service titled "SAFE MAN" with Mr. Methanee Buranasiri (Nino) as a presenter to develop the sales team and service to be of high quality, suitable and modern. Various services were offered such as free delivery and installation, repair and filter replacement, alternative choices to credit card for payment methods and installments, as well as water consultation services and demonstration of the products at customers' homes.
- The Company’s Annual General Meeting approved a reduction of the Company’s registered share capital from Baht 662,198,922 (662,198,922 ordinary shares of Baht 1.00 each) to Baht 549,682,133 (549,682,133 ordinary shares of Baht 1.00 each), by cancelling 112,516,789 unissued ordinary shares.
- On 22 July 2019, the Board of Directors approved the closing of Fadders Thai Company Limited, a subsidiary in which the company holds 59.99% shares. This was to reduce the company's expenses due to the said subsidiary company no longer produced the “Fedders” air conditioners brand. The dissolution of the company was registered on 30 September 2019.
- On 5 June, the Company changed its paid-up capital from Baht 516.73 million to Baht 521.84 million from the third warrants exercise of ordinary shares (TSR-W1) on 31 May
- On 20 September, the Company signed a cooperation agreement to produce products for Successmore or Successmore Being Company Limited, which is a Thai company. The company conducts its business of selling consumption and supplements products both domestically and internationally.
- On 27 December, the Company changed its paid-up capital from Baht 521.84 million to Baht 549.68 million from the fourth (the last) warrants exercise of ordinary shares (TSRW1) on 20 December.
- The Company has developed a new model of water purifier products, namely, safe water purifier model lite using Fibredyne, which is a technology imported from America. With outstanding features, it can filter sediment and contaminants than regular carbon blocks. It has 0.5-micron filtration resolution, which can filter germ, cysts, and bacteria. It also can inhibit bacterial growth (bacteriostatic). The Fibredyne Standard filter is certified to NSF / ANSI42, including the Activated Carbon filter, which is certified to NSF / ANSI61 and the KDF-55 filter, which is certified to NSF / ANSI42,61.
- On 21 March, The opening ceremony of the TSR Lao Co., Ltd. was officially opened in Vientiane.
- On 2 June, the company changed its paid-up capital from Baht 467.18 million to 516.73 million Baht, resulting from the 2nd exercise of securities of TSR-W1 on 31 May.
- The company has a petty patent for Alkaline Mineral, which has been tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4020:2005 standard by the Eurofins AMS Laboratories Pty Ltd, a leading Australian Institution (AMS). In addition, the company is registered on the website of the NSF Product and Service Listings for the Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge under the NSF/ANSI42 standard.
- The Company providing the full range of the service through continually expand new branches and services center across the nation. At the end of the year 2017, there were 22 branches and 2 customer service centers compared to 20 branches and 3 customer service centers in year 2016.
- On 2 June, the Company increased the registered capital from Baht 401.33.million to Baht 467.18.million as a result of the partial dividend payment in terms of ordinary shares on 19 May and a result of exercise warrants (TSR-W1) on 31.May.
- 11 July, the Company has registered a new subsidiary, Thiensurat Leasing Company Limited (“TSRL”), registered capital Baht 50 million and the Company holds 100%. In November, TSRL has been granted by the Ministry of Finance to operate the personal loan business under supervision.
- On 16 December, the Company registered TSR Lao Company Limited (“TSR Lao”) in Lao People’s Democratic Republic which is a joint venture with JB Group to sell and distribute water purifier and related products and electric appliances. The Company holds share in the proportion of 49%, Laos Kip 3,920 million or approximately Baht 17.05 million.
- The Company launched 2 new models of water purifiers which were and 1) ROMA Plus, a notable feature of filtering water with RO System (Reverse Osmosis) with intelligent control system, “SMART CONTROL”, it can operate even low pressure and has LED status display, with a warning sign when malfunction. 2) UF Alkaline, a notable feature disinfection with PVDF radiation with high filtration efficiency (0.01 Micron) and
- 5 models of water purifiers, 1) SAFE Super AlkaLi 2) SAFE Alkaline Mini 3) SAFE ROMA Alkaline Plus 4) SAFE UV Alkaline 5) SAFE UF Alkaline have been passed the AS/NZS 4020:2005 standard test of Eurofins AMS Laboratories Pty Ltd (AMS Australia)
- On 12 May, the Company registered an increase in its capital from 344 million Baht to 602 million Baht, with paid-up capital of 344 million Baht.
- On 18 June, the Company changed the paid-up capital from 344 million Baht to 401.33 million Baht due to partial dividend payment as ordinary shares on 22 May 2015.
- The Company purchased ordinary shares of Fedders Thai Company Limited (“Fedders”) from existing shareholders, where at the end of 2015, the Company held 59.99% of the shares.
- On 21 December, the Company issued 200,666,316 units of warrant valid for 3 years from the date of issuance in 2015.
- The Company launched three models of water purifiers:
- Safe ROMA Alkaline Plus outstanding in water purification with RO (Reverse Osmosis).
- Safe UV Alkaline outstanding in UV disinfection. Both models also help condition the purified water to alkalize to suit healthy drinking.
- Safe i- Life, a water purifier that filters water with UF system in a compact design, with high filtration efficiency.
- The Company launched and sold "Safe Electrics" branded water heaters in late November through modern trade channel (e.g. Home Pro) and through the website (safe1210.com)
- The Company continuously expanded branches by opening new branches and renovating some of the existing service centers into branches. At the end of 2015, the Company had 14 branches and 6 service centers.
- The Company purchased 2 plots of vacant land: one is adjacent to the existing area of the Company in Pathum Thani Province, total area of 300 square wah, to expand production in the future, and the other one is vacant land located next to the company's headquarters, an area of 1 rai 46 square wah, to prepare for business expansion.
- The Company launched a new product for the Safe water purifier, Model: SUPER ALKALINE, by adding alkaline mineral stone filter media, which help to condition the filtered water into a weak alkali to help balance the body. This is developed from Power-Health Safe Water Purifier.
- The Company launched new products to respond the needs of consumers with small family, apartment and condominium residents as follows:
- Safe Alkaline Mini, a water purifier developed with a focus on design, compactness and beauty, which maintains important natural minerals in water and improves the water condition to have a weak alkalinity.
- Safe Ecomize Pitcher, a water filter pitcher with ease of portability
- The Company expanded its operations in other regions by opening 4 branches: Phitsanulok branch and minor branches: Phetchaburi, Songkhla and Ubon Ratchathani to support selling of water purifiers and filter media as well as after-sales service.
- The Company entered into a commercial alliance contract with 2 companies: Origin Property Public Company Limited and Office Mate Public Company Limited, to expand distribution channels.
- The Company entered into a partnership with Siam Daikin Sales Co., Ltd. as a distributor of air conditioners under the brand "Daikin" in Bangkok and metropolitan areas. They are available for selling in both cash and installment forms.
- On 19 June 2014, the Company’s stocks began to be traded on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (First Day Trade) under the ticker symbol “TSR”.
The Company was registered as a public company called “Thiensurat Public Company Limited” and proceeded to increase its registered capital to 344 million Baht with the paid-up capital of 258 million Baht and the un-paid capital of 86 million Baht reserved for Initial Public Offering.
- The Company installed Cisco Contract Center Solution, a program to support its business expansion through CRM (Customer Relation Management) to manage customer database and after-sales service more efficiently. This helps support distribution of products via Telesales system, as well as offering new products to existing customers in the future as well.
- The Company redesigned its brand image to be more distinctive and modern. At present, it is in the process of registering a new logo with the Department of Intellectual Property, Ministry of Commerce.
- The Company purchased 2 more rai of land to expand the parking lot of its salesmen and prepare for the future expansion of the Company's office, and purchased land to expand its production capacity in the future on an area of 9 rai in Bang Kadi Sub-district, Mueang District, Pathum Thani Province.
The company moved its office location to Soi Chuchat Anusorn 4, Bang Talat Sub-district, Pak Kret District, Nonthaburi Province.
- The Company launched a new product, Safe Power-Health Water Purifier, adding a silver-coated mineral stone filter to help increase beneficial minerals such as magnesium and calcium to the body. It is developed from the Safe Power V Water Purifier, thinking highly of health enhancement.
- The Company was certified for ISO 9001: 2008 standard on assembling water purifiers and mineral water pots by Moody International Certification Ltd.
- The Company purchased approximately 1 rai of land opposite to the current head office to expand the parking space for its salespersons.
TSR or Thiensurat Public Company Limited
Thiensurat Public Company Limited or TSR (The Company), or iginally Thiensurat Company Limited, was founded in 1992, with a registered capital of one million baht. The Company started out as a direct-selling producer and distributor of double- filter countertop water purifiers. The Company continuously develops its products and now has a larger variety of water purifying systems with multi-stage filtration process to offer water that meets quality and safety standards and is useful for consumers. In 2013, the Company was listed as a public company and has been known as Thiensurat Public Company Limited. The Company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on 19 June 2014.
Since 1976, or for 45 years thus far, the Company has been operating a water purifier sale and distribution business through single-level direct-sales channel. The Company’s customer network consists of customers in Bangkok and its vicinity as well as those in big cities in the provinces. To further expand its business, the Company is opening provincial branches across the country to better serve its customers. Moreover, its distribution new channel were Online Channel
The Company’s subsidiaries and joint venture are Safe Trade International Co., Ltd. that sells water purifiers to Giffarine Skyline Unity Co., Ltd., a large-scale direct sale business operator. Thiensurat Leasing Co., Ltd. Distribution of electrical appliances through installment payment provides financial services, e.g., personal loan and auto title loan appliance. The joint venture company is TSR Laos Co., Ltd., a distributor of water purifiers and related products and electric appliances in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
The Board of Directors’ Meeting No. 3/2020 convened on 30 March 2020 approved the Share Repurchase Program (Treasury Stock) for financial management purpose to be repurchased not exceeding 10 million shares or equal to the amount of not exceeding 1.82% of the total paid-up capital of the Company and the maximum amount not exceeding Baht 10 million, through the Stock Exchange of Thailand during on 14 April 2020 to 14 October 2020 and the share repurchase project for financial management purposes has ended on 14 October 2020 in which the Company has repurchased a total number of 2,697,900 share, equivalent to 0.49% of the total paid-up capital of the Company, and the total payment made was 5,611,816 Baht.
In 2020, many areas in Thailand encountered brackish water conditions due to drought and sea levels which have increased salinity. To meet consumer needs in solving brackish water problems that arise, the Company has developed an additional Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) system product, namely RO2 SAFE Water Purifier. In addition, with the coronavirus-19 (COVID-19) affecting the economy and the purchasing power of consumers, the Company has designed and developed Bright Sure Water Purifier at an affordable price. This gives consumers with limited purchasing power access to clean and quality drinking water.
In addition, The Company’s had already registered joint venture company is Alpine Water Co., Ltd. the company that has business about trading, rental, and service the set of ice maker machine composed of ice maker machine and water purifier.